Monday, March 09, 2009

today, joanne and I led the kids in a time of praise and worship.

I stand firm in my opinion that there's nothing more angelic, more magical than hearing children singing God's praises.

There's nothing more beautiful than watching children closing their eyes, with their hands lifted up, singing their hearts out to God.

child like faith- thats what they call it. child like faith to believe God does miracles. child like faith to know God is behind it all. child like faith to understand that His love surrounds me. child like faith to know that He planned my life, and He knows what I have, am and will be going through. child like faith to know that He's holding my hand and bringing me through it all.

we need to go back to those days when we were a child.

Kim seah sent me a link half an hour ago. Be encouraged, be loved.

No comments: