madrid, here i come. =)
glad there are some countries that we didn't totally cover finish during exchange.. haha.. "got to leave some for honeymoon"
oh well. life's been quite amazing recently. finally met up with my rain. :) i didn't know how much i missed her these 7 years till we finally met. she's still the same.. her voice, her demeanour, her actions, her diet. haha i miss sec 2 days while we sit next to each other, both answering Pang's questions at the same time because we never knew if he was calling for the wind or the rain. :)
i strongly believe that having such friends like her as well as all my good close friends are truly gifts from God. There's no way I'll get through life without them. I stand firm on His promise that there my life is in His timetable... that is why He sent these angels to my life.. to show and guide me on which direction and how many steps I should take.
In retrospect, i really think i picked the right theme for my 21st, 2 years back. :)
God is good.
"I'm not ashamed of the gospel of the Lord."
1 comment:
haha so fast go honeymoon already ah? steady lah, remember to take double beds ok
Post a Comment