Thursday, October 18, 2007

the whining and the song of the night

i'm bored of my assignment. :( so tired. but i have to finish it by tmr! because i have to do the other exam which weighs 50%. hmm

neck muscles are aching.... oh ya. haven't bathe. haha been sitting here for a really long time trying to rewrite my entire essay.

ok, just a little whine for the night.

-------

jamie mentioned sth about me liking slow paced songs. didn't notice till she pointed it out the other day,"eh. why all your songs always slow slow wan?"

hmmm

i dunno. cos the tune/melody/whatever nice lah. how i know. hahhahaha.. oh well.

lately i've developed a liking for sad songs. i've no idea why. its either that or sad song's melody/tune/whatever sounds really nice, since i hardly pay attn to lyrics unless they are composed for me. (HAHA)

currently, the song that i like to press repeat would be John Mayer's "covered in rain", which was sent to me a long time ago from a certain someone and I am so sure i got the influence from that someone. -.-


Firewoods to fire places
Summer snow and fallen places
Now were people watching other people, people watching you and i
Standing by the missing signs at the cvs by the checkout line
Put your quiet hands in mine
Cause your the brightest thing I got

When youre covered in rain
Cause Im covered in rain
Cause Im covered in rain
No Im covered in rain

Come december lydia left
Mentioned something about it being for the best
And I cant say I disagree
Now Im standing facing west
Tracing my fingers round a silhouette
I havent gotten used to yet
But its the brightest thing I got




just to make the post complete.

back to my essay.

No comments: