Wednesday, July 14, 2004

arGH. I’am so pissed. Somebody took laur-co away from me last night! I couldn’t sleep wellllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dammit. Poor laur-co.. I miss him.. I hope I can find him soon so I can go to sleep peacefully with him in my arms.. hehe.. sounds so erm.. haha

Wasn't a good morning.. it so isn't..…some family thing happen.. sigh why must she keep on lying after all the warnings.. I'm really pissed off with her.. she says she understands.. but its not true.. she doesn't.. I’m sure she is going to get big caning tonite.. I feel so angry.. but on the other hand.. I feel sympathetic for her.. but how should I really feel?? I have no idea.. sigh.. am I making any sense at all in the first place???

And then during break, I rushed to the library to blog.. but only to be pissed off again when the page read, "blogger is under maintanence for 2 hours." Dammit. Anyway, I found a game to add to my blog. Its quite cool la.. go guess the number.…

Sad matters (that wants me to just rant at everything and at whoever who hid my precious son, laur-co) aside, I got back my geog paper today.. 46! I passed.. haha.. but aiyah.. wth la.. the marks doesn't really tally with the effort I have put in.. sigh.

Anyway.. the good news is that chong O'ed his physics!! Yay!! I'm so happy for him!

No comments: